How to Epson Printer Setup On Mac
Epson connect printer setup for Mac follow the steps below to enable Epson connect for your Epson printer on a Mac. It is important that your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson connect. This is blog information Epson printer drivers, software, manual, setup, installation, wireless connection or Wi-Fi setup, review, ink, support windows.
The first and foremost step is turn on your printer and go to the Epson official website and choose to download and install the Mac version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
Step by Step guide to Epson Printer Setup on Macbook Pro
- After installing this version click on the Continue and Agree option.
- Afterwards click on the Install and Close option.
- Now open the Mac version and select your printer click on an option namely Next.
- The next step is choose printer registration then click on Next and OK option.
- Scroll down the content and tick the I accept the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click on Next.
- You can create a new account or sign-up with an existing one and Click on Close.