Are you attempting to connect your brother dcp-t500w wifi setup? Or have you already spent hours exploring the Internet for a simple and fast setup?
By the conclusion of the procedures, regardless of the kind of computer you use, you should be able to set up your brother dcp-t500w wifi setup on mac book air & windows.
How to Setup Brother dcp-t500w wifi setup
This article will assist you in setting up a Brother dcp-t500w wifi connection and will also teach you how to connect a Brother dcp-t500w to a wireless network.
How to Setup Brother dcp-t500w WiFi
How to connect a Brother printer to a wireless network – Configure a Brother printer to connect to a wireless network
You need not look any further; just follow the instructions below to connect your brother DCP-T500W printer to WiFi.
Connecting the Brother DCP-T500 W Printer to WiFi in Three Easy Steps
S.no Configuration of Pinter and Wifi
1 Begin by launching the wireless network wizard.
2 Select your wireless network from the list of options.
3 Then, using the right security key, connect.
4 After the link is established, you will get notice.
How to connect a Brother dcp-t500w printer to a wireless network
- After that, you’ll need to install the printer’s driver.
- Driver installation during brother wifi setup
- You may install the printer driver from the CD or via the Internet.
- Alternatively, you may get it from the internet.
- The driver you download must be compatible with the sibling DCP-T500W printer.
- By issuing commands, you may determine whether or not the printer is functioning correctly.
- You’ll need your wireless network’s password and network name, which may be located on the back of the modem.
- Brother DCP-T500W Wireless Printer Configuration
- Switch on your printer and computer, followed by the menu button.
- Choose Settings or the Spanner & Screwdriver icon, and then all settings.
- Select network from the drop-down menu and then click OK.
- Then choose W-LAN.
- Now, choose the Setup Wizard and click OK.
- Additionally, choose your WiFi network and input the password.
- Now that you’re linked, you’re ready to print automatically.
After restarting and completing all of the procedures above, you may now use the brother DCP-T500W printer and print from any wireless device that is linked to a WiFi network.