Are you looking for a way to connect a Brother printer to a wireless network? This troubleshooting post will walk you through the steps necessary to configure the brother dcp t300 wifi setup on Mac and Windows 10.
Connecting a Brother printer to a wireless network is not complicated; just follow the instructions in our comprehensive user guide.
How to fix brother dcp t300 wifi setup
How to connect a Brother printer to a wireless network – Configure a Brother printer to connect to a wireless network
However, it is critical to collect information about the device you are now using. As a result, we’ve included some short information on the Brother dcp t300 Printer.
Brother dcp-t300 printer Introduction:- This section contains information on the Brother DCPT-300 inkjet printers that are now available on the market.
- It outputs up to 50 pages of 80 gsm plain paper.
- It holds 100 sheets of 80 gsm paper in its tray.
- Brother DCP-300 is available in three different weights: 7.0 kg, 7.1 kg, and 8.3 kg.
- The Brother DCP-t300 can print up to 20 pages per 80 gsm A 4 or Letter size sheet of paper.
- You may print the image on a variety of different kinds of paper.
- As an example, there is Plain Paper, Inkjet Paper, and Glossy Paper.
- Additionally, it is available in a variety of paper sizes, including A 4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B 5, A 5, A 6, Envelopes, Photo (10 15 cm), Photo 2 L, and Index Card.
How to Configure the Brother DCP-T300?
Prior to beginning the wireless setup, ensure that you have finished the initial setup of your Brother printer.
- Following that, configure your wireless router or access point.
- Then verify that your WiFi router’s signal strength is enough.
- Connect your computer to the network through a network cable.
- What steps need to be performed to connect Brother t300 to a wireless network?
- After ensuring that the above prerequisites are met, connect your Brother printer setup to the WiFi network in the manner shown below.
- We have divided this task into three sections to facilitate your comprehension.
The First Section
- Navigate to the Menu or Settings area of your device’s home screen.
- By clicking the Up or Down arrows on your website, you may go down to the Settings area.
- Select the Network WAN Configuration Wizard WAN Enable or WAN Enable.
- Then, following the instructions on how to connect Brother DCP T 300 printer to WiFi, your Brother printer will search for accessible wireless networks within its range.
Part 2 From the presented list of SSIDs.
- Select the wireless network with which you want to connect your Brother printer.
- When you’ve entered the wireless network address, click the OK button.
- After that, input the correct wireless network address and then click the OK button.
Now, just wait for your Brother printer to connect to the wireless network of your choice.
- Now, on your Windows or Mac computer, run to install the Brother DCP T 300 printer driver software.
- Confirm that the connection type is Wireless — During the software installation procedure for your Brother printer, confirm that the connection type is Wireless.
- Finally, after completing the instructions for connecting the Brother DCP T 300 printer to WiFi, you may try printing on the wireless network.