Why is my HP Printer unable to print in colour?
If you are using a hp printer doesn’t print in color there are three probable causes. Examine each of these factors thoroughly before continuing with printer troubleshooting.
Disabled Color Printing:- To print in colour, you must enable the colour printing function in the HP printer settings. If the colour option is off, your HP printer will also print in black and white. This will resolve the issue in a single step.
Driver Conflict:- If you were utilising several printers on the same system, a driver conflict between the devices is possible. This may potentially result in the HP printer printing in black and white.
To resolve this, uninstall any previously installed printer drivers from the PC.
Clogged Printhead:- If you have not cleaned the printhead on your HP printer in a lengthy period of time, the HP printer will not print in colour. It is advised to clean the printhead manually using tissue paper or to utilise the HP application included with the printer. This will resolve the issue in one fell swoop.
How can I enable colour printing on my HP printer?
These steps are intended to assist Windows 10 users who are unable to print in colour from an HP printer.
- To begin, delete or uninstall the HP printer from your devices.
- Now, totally uninstall HP printer drivers from your Windows 10 operating system’s control panel.
- Next Run may be accessed by hitting the “Windows Key + R” combination.
- In the Run box, type printui.exe /s Command and click OK.
- A new window appears, and you may access it by selecting the Drivers option.
- If you discover any HP Printer drivers under Drivers, please delete them and click OK.
- Restart your computer and go to Control panel > Devices and printers > Add a printer.
- New windows appear.
- Select a device or printer from the drop-down menu.
- Select “The printer I’m looking for isn’t listed.”
- Select Add a printer by specifying a TCP/IP address.
- Enter your HP Printer’s IP address here (for example, 192.168.0.5 or 10.0.0.45) and click Next.
- It will install the basic drivers for the HP printer, enabling you to print in colour as well.
- Consider printing in colour with an HP Printer.