If you’re looking for the steps to install your brother mfc-7460dn wifi setup you’ve come to the correct spot. If your printer is a Brother mfc 7460dn wireless, then you should read this article on how to install the mfc-7460dn wireless.
What are the procedures for setting up the Brother mfc 7460dn wirelessly?
Connecting a Brother printer to a wireless network is not complicated; just follow the instructions in our comprehensive user guide.
How to Setup Brother mfc 7460dn Wifi Brother mfc 7460dn wireless setup
How to connect a Brother printer to a wireless network – Configure a Brother printer to connect to a wireless network
However, it is critical to collect information about the device you are now using. As a result, we’ve included some short information on the Brother mfc-7460dn Printer.
A manual feed slot and reverse paper exit provide a straight-through paper route for all of your printed products. Additionally, a single-sheet manual feed hole is included for envelopes and large media.
Coronado AG owns the trademark Coronado. Maximum capacity is calculated depending on the use of 20 KB paper. After all, I searched it brother diligently with all three official proofs.
brother mfc 7460dn wireless setup characteristics
- All-in-one mono laser printer, scanner, copier, and fax MFC 7460dn.
- It prints at a blistering 26 pages per minute.
- It conserves paper by printing on both sides automatically.
- Network connection implies that you will share the system with a limited number of users.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) with 35 sheets for rapid
- Additionally, it is capable of scanning, copying, and faxing a large number of documents.
- Optional high-yield toner cartridge to further reduce print expenses.
- Low maintenance requirements: a huge 250-sheet paper tray and a manual feed slot for printing on envelopes.
- Brother MFC7460 DN produces high-quality output at a fast speed of up to 26 pages per minute for printing and copying.
- You will be able to recover 250 sheets of paper in the paper tray, which will allow you to continue meeting your daily objectives, and the single sheet all-in-one tray will allow you to print on high-volume media such as envelopes.
- The high-contrast colour scanner enables you to quickly and easily generate digital copies of hard copy documents, and the 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) enables you to copy multi-page information and invoices in no time at all.
- To begin, the MFC-7460 DN is intended to keep costs as low as possible.
- 2nd Point — Significantly minimise paper usage when printing double-sided or when using the N-in-1 feature.
- Third Point – By using Toner Save Mode or a high-earning toner cartridge, you may further reduce your operating expenses.
- 4th Point – Energy Star certification offers an appealing variety of social features and authorisation to the MFC-7460.
How to use the Brother mfc 7460dn wireless setup instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network?
Setup is as simple as the following two steps.
The first step
- To begin, go to your device’s home screen and choose the Menu or Settings menu.
- By clicking the Up or Down arrows on your website, you may go down to the Settings area.
- Select the Network WAN Configuration Wizard WAN Enable or WAN Enable.
- Then it includes directions on how to connect your brother mfc-7460dn wifi setup.
- Within the range of your Brother printer, it will search for accessible wireless networks.
- From the shown list of SSIDs.
- Select the wireless network with which you want to connect your Brother printer.
- When you’ve entered the wireless network address, click the OK button.
- After that, input the correct wireless network address and click the OK button.
- Now, just wait for your Brother printer to connect to the wireless network of your choice.
- Now, launch the installation programme to install the Brother mfc 7460dn printer driver software on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Confirm that Wireless is selected as the connection type –
- When moving throughout the Brother printer’s software installation procedure.
- Finally, after completing the procedures for connecting the Brother mfc 7460dn printer to WiFi, you may attempt to print on the wireless network.
Reduce hardware expenditures in your workplace by sharing the MFC-7460 DN across several users.
Connect the MFC -7460 DN to your own network without difficulty, allowing numerous users to print to and scan from the MFC -7460 DN.