If your Brother hl-l2370dw printer is unable to connect to wifi, or if you want to learn how to connect a brother hl-2370dw printer to wifi, continue reading. In all circumstances, this comprehensive user guide will assist you in determining How to connect the brother hl-l2370dw printer to wifi fix now.
How can I connect my brother hl-l2370dw printer to wifi?
This article will discuss the characteristics of the Brother HL-L2370dw printer as well as how to connect the printer to the wireless network.
How to connect the brother hl-l2370dw printer to the wireless network
Brother hl-l2370dw wifi configuration – How to connect a connect brother hl-2370dw to wifi
hl-l2370dw brother Printer Specifications
The Brother MFC-L2370DW monochrome laser all-in-one printer is ideal for small or home offices. It has class-leading print rates of up to 32 pages per minute and wireless networking. Paper handling options include a paper tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets and a 50-sheet automated document feeder.
Designed for maximum efficiency, this printer has class-leading print rates of up to 32 sheets per minute.
- The 250-sheet paper capacity contributes to increased efficiency by requiring fewer refills and accommodates letter and legal-sized paper.
- The manual feed hole accommodates a range of paper types and sizes, including card stock, envelopes, and so on.
- To assist you in creating papers that seem professional.
- A 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time while copying, scanning, and faxing multi-page documents.
- Wireless printing is supported from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Form Factor:- Print/Copy/Scan/Fax, Color Printing Max Speed:- 32, Technology for connectivity: – WiFi
- The fastest printer in its class, with print rates of up to 36 pages per minute.
- Automatic document feeder with a capacity of up to 50 sheets.
- With a 250-sheet paper capacity, you’ll need fewer refills.
Connect brother hl-l2370dw to wifi
To connect your wireless printer to your wireless network, follow the instructions below.
- To begin, power up your Brother machine and then choose Menu or Settings.
- 2nd Step – If you have already established the machine’s wifi settings.
- 3rd Step – Before configuring the wireless settings, you must reset the network LAN settings.
- Fourth Step – Select Network and click OK.
- Fifth Step – Choose WAN. Select OK. (In certain models, this step may be omitted.)
- Sixth Step – Select the Setup Wizard and click OK.
When does WAN ENABLE become available? Alternatively, enable WAN? Or WAS THE NETWORK I/F SWITCHED TO WIRELESS OR WAS THE NETWORK I/F CHANGED TO WAN? When the wifi network appears, activate it; this will begin the wireless setup procedure.
Now Proceed to the Next Steps – The computer will search for your network and then provide a list of Network Names that are accessible. When a list of available SSIDs shows, use the Up or Down arrow keys to go to the SSID you previously noted. Select OK.
- If you are using an authentication and encryption mechanism that necessitates the use of the Network Key (Password)
- Enter the Network Key and then click OK to save your changes.
- Select Yes to apply the adjustments (This step might be skipped in some models.)
- Proceed to the following stage if your authentication method is Open System and your encryption mode is None.
- The system makes an attempt to connect to the wireless network you’ve chosen.
- If your Brother machine is connected successfully, the LCD display on the machine will also read Connected.
Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Versatile connectivity choices with integrated WiFi and Ethernet ports, or connect locally through the USB interface to a single PC.