If you are unable to print from your Brother printer due to the Printer is Offline message, then continue reading this article to learn how to resolve the brother mfc-j6530dw printer offline error code.
Why It’s Easier Than You Think to Resolve brother mfc-j6530dw printer offline Windows 10 & Mac
If you follow the answers suggested in this ultimate guide, you can reactivate your printer by making a few adjustments to its settings.
Resolve the Brother MFC-J6530DW Not Connected to the Internet issue
Why isn’t my Brother MFC-J6530DW printing? Guide to troubleshooting and resolving Brother Printer issues.
If you’re using a Brother printer with a Windows 10 system, you can quickly resolve the brother mfc-j6530dw printer offline issue because it includes a built-in capability for switching between offline and online modes.
How to Restore Brother MFC-J6530DW Laser Printer to Online Status
However, if your issue remains unresolved and you’re unsure how to turn the brother printer on, you may need to make some adjustments to your printer’s setup & installation in order to reintroduce normal printing capability.
To resolve a non-responsive brother printer, use the advanced troubleshooting steps listed below.
You must use this method to delete print jobs from the queue.
1st Step – Inspect the printer for any obstructions and remove any that are present.
2nd Step – Locate the printer’s control panel.
3rd Step – and then double-click the Brother printer.
4th Step – Then, choose any print jobs you wish to delete and click Delete.
5th Step – Completely power down the printer and then unplug it.
6th Step – Wait approximately 30 seconds before powering up the printer.
Now verify that the printer’s status has been changed from offline to online.
This procedure requires restarting the computer and re-adding the printer.
Brother MFC-J6530DW will not print steps to resolve
1. To begin, close all open programmes.
2. Wait a few seconds after shutting down the machine.
3 Additionally, you must turn off the Brother MFC-J6530DW Inkjet printer.
4 Following that, restart the printer and the Windows 10 operating system.
5 Return to the printer panel and click on the printer.
6 Then click Delete.
7 Following that, select the Add Printer Wizard and re-add the printer.
Why is my Brother printer constantly appearing offline? How can I resolve this?
Now check to see if the printer has begun printing or not.
This procedure requires downloading and updating the printer drivers.
- Download the most recent version of the Brother MFC-J6530DW printer driver.
- Through a visit to Brother’s website
- Additionally, you can conduct a search for the most recent driver revisions.
- Select the printer with the right-click and then select Properties.
- Look through all of the tabs to locate a button.
- This is comparable to the phrase “New Driver” or “Update Driver.”
- After picking the preceding option
- adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete the download/update process.
Now a print command is provided to verify whether or not the programme has begun to run.
What are some troubleshooting tips for the Brother MFC-J6530DW?
The following are advanced approaches for resolving the printer not connected problem.
Disable the Use Printer Offline setting by following these steps:
- To begin, navigate to the start menu.
- To access the control panel, click on the control panel icon and then on the printers and faxes icon.
- This sequence of actions will result in the creation of a new window.
- Additionally, a list of available printers will show.
- Double-click the symbol for the printer you wish to rejoin the network.
- After that, a pop-up window will appear.
- This section contains information about all currently scheduled print jobs on your printer.
- Finally, navigate to the ‘printer’ menu item in the menu pane.
- Uncheck the box labelled “Use printer offline.”
- Now, your printer will automatically switch from offline to online status.
The procedure is really simple and will restore an offline Brother MFC J6530DW Inkjet printer to active status, allowing printing tasks in a queue to continue.
We hope our comprehensive Brother MFC J6530DW manual guide assisted you in resolving your printer’s offline issue.