The printers let users connect to their printers in a multitude of ways, one of which is the WPS connection method. If your router enables Wi-Fi protected setup, the user can connect their brother printer directly without the need for a desktop or laptop. However, in order to use the WPS number, you must first find wps pin for brother hl-1210w?
You only need to enter the required WPS Pin. Numerous consumers have inquired as to where to locate the WPS Pin on a Brother Printer. Finding the WPS Pin is not difficult; simple instructions will assist you. Where Is the WPS Pin on the Brother HL-1210w Printer Located?
What need I do to learn about the WPS pin brother printer?
To search for WPS pin brother printer hl-1210w, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- To begin, power on your Brother printer and then select the menu option from the Control Panel.
- 2nd Point – Next, click on the Arrow picture, then on the network, and last on OK.
- 3rd Point – Next, click the same arrow button that was used to select the local area network and then click OK.
- 4th Point – Click an arrow button identical to the previous one to select the ‘WPS w/Pin’ code and then click OK.
- 5th Point – On the display panel of your printer, you will notice an eight-digit pin number.
- 6th Point — At this point, your device can begin looking for the access reason.
- 7th Point – Using the network-connected computer, navigate to the WPS settings and input the pin displayed on the liquid crystal display.
Proceed with the process by following the on-screen instructions.
If the liquid crystal display indicates that it is connected,
This indicates that your device has successfully connected to the router.
Additionally, you can print a document wirelessly.
If your router supports Wi-Fi protected setup, abbreviated WPS, you can configure your machine without using a computer. Numerous methods exist for locating the WPS pin on a Brother printer.
- Step 1: Turn on your machine by connecting it to a power source.
- Step 2: Then, on the brother printer’s control panel, select the menu option.
- Step 3: Click the arrow symbol to select a network, and then click the OK button.
- Step 4: Using the same arrow button, select the WLAN and then click OK.
- Step 5: Use the arrow keys to select WPS with PIN code and then the OK key.
- Step 6: The LCD panel will display an eight-digit pin code, and the machine will begin a five-minute search for an access point.
- Step 7: Using the networked computer, type http://access point IP address in the installed browser (where router IP address is the IP address of the device used as a registrar), navigate to the WPS setting page, enter the PIN displayed by the LCS into the registrar, and then follow the on-screen instructions. Typically, the registrar is the router.
Note: The configuration page varies by router brand. If you are utilising a Windows Vista PC as a registrar, the requirements following must be followed.
- To add a wireless device in Windows Vista, click on the network icon and then on the option to add a wireless device.
- In Windows 7, click Control Panel, then Network and Internet, and then Add a Wireless Device.
- Then, select your computer and click the Next button.
- Now you must enter the eight-digit pin found on the printed page and click the Next button.
- Select the network to which you wish to connect and then click the next button.
- Close the window by clicking the close button.
- If your LCD displays are connected, your machine has successfully connected to your router. You can connect to a wireless network using your machine.
If the LCD displays a connection failed message, the machine is not successfully connected to your router. You must attempt again in 5 seconds. If you continue to receive the same message from the system, you must conduct a hard reset using the default settings and repeat the entire process.
For Windows, once the wireless network configuration is complete, you must choose to install the driver and necessary software for operating the device from the CD ROM; for Mac, you must opt to launch OS X from the CD ROM.
For the Touch Screen Model:
- Step 1: Power on the machine by connecting it to the wall outlet.
- Step 2: Select the menu item.
- Step 3: Select the network connection option.
- Step 4: Select WLAN from the menu.
- Step 5: Press the arrow key to display the Brother printer’s WPS PIN code, followed by WPS PIN Code.
- Step 6: The LCD panel will display an eight-digit pin code, and the machine will then begin a five-minute search for the router.
- Step 7: Using a networked computer. You must type http://access point IP address in the address bar of the installed browser (where access point IP address refers to the browser used as a registrar), navigate to the WPS setting page, enter the PIN displayed on the Brother printer’s LCD panel, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Typically, the router serves as the registrar.
Note: the configuration page may vary according to the router’s model.
If You’re Using a Windows Vista Computer as the Registrar, Then Follow the Instructions Below:
- Select the network by clicking on the window button.
- Select the add wireless device option.
- Select your machine and click the next button.
- Enter the PIN from the printed page and click the next button.
- Select the network to which you wish to join and click Next.
- Close by clicking.
- If the LCD indicates that it remained connected, the machine is successfully linked to the router and you can use it as a wireless network.
- If the LCD display indicates that the connection failed, the machine was not successfully connected. If you repeat the process and still
- encounter an issue, you must do a factory reset operation with the factory default settings.
- Simply click the OK button.