Users may connect to their printers in a number of ways, one of which is the WPS connection technique. If your network enables Wi-Fi protected setup, the user may connect their brother printer directly without the need for a desktop or laptop. However, do you know how to locate the WPS pin on the Brother dcp-l2540dw printer?
How to Locate the wps pin brother printer dcp-l2540dw
You only need to enter the required WPS Pin. Numerous consumers have inquired as to where to locate the WPS Pin on a Brother Printer. Finding the WPS Pin is not difficult; simple instructions will help you.
How do I look for a wps pin brother printer?
The following are straightforward methods for locating the wps pin on a brother printer:
- Connect your Brother printer to a power socket to turn it on.
- Then, from the ‘Control Panel’, choose the ‘Menu’ option.
- Following that, click on the Arrow picture to choose a network.
- And then, after you’ve selected a network, click the OK button.
- Then Select the local area network using the same arrow button and then click the Ok button.
- Select the ‘WPS with Pin’ code by pressing a similar arrow button and then pressing the Ok button.
- How to locate a brother printer’s wps pin
- Now, you’ll be able to see the eight-digit pin code on the liquid crystal display panel of your printer, and your device will begin looking
- for the access point.
- Using a computer connected to the network, go to the WPS settings and input the pin shown on the liquid crystal display.
Proceed with the process by following the on-screen instructions.
If your liquid crystal display indicates that your device is linked to the network and that you may print a document wirelessly, this indicates that your device is successfully connected to the router.
Related Where to locate the wps pin on a brother printer
Locate the wps pin for the brother.
Discover the brother dcp-l2540dw wps pin printer.